Wednesday, March 9, 2016

ADROID VS APPLE WHICH DO YOU PREFER?




Android was always my go to phone.When you choose an Android phone, you have what seems like an endless amount of choices for phones.My favorite part about Android phones -- customization. If you enjoy being able to customize your phone, then Android is the way to go.The Google Play Store is fantastic. It is well laid out, extremely user-friendly, and offers about any type of app that you can think of. Android also offers expandable memory with and SD card that apple does not provide. In all I feel android is the way to go. I had my one phone for 4 years and never had a problem with the screen cracking and having to replace it and I am one to ALWAYS drop things. Be smart when choosing a phone and choose android!

5 comments:

  1. I think that iPhones are better because the iPhones look way better and because iPhones are better then androids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think android is way better because they aren't as strict as app. The only thing I like about Apple is that they have a good design to the phone. Android isn't strict like apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think android is better because the android has more storage because you can just put in a micro SD card which then becomes added memory to your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Think that's phone are better then androids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I don't like phones, but the one time I did have a phone, it was an android. I remember being in the car and I told my mom to catch my phone because she was inside and I was outside. It was a sunny day so the window was rolled down, and when I threw the phone, it went out the window. When I went to pick it up, it was not cracked or even scratched, and it didn't have a case either. So from that one experience, I learned that androids last longer, even if you desperately WANTED it to break. Oh, and it had a good storage for games, too.

    ReplyDelete