Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Android

You know what?  I think the Android is a much better phone.  I've owned iPhones since they came out 10 years ago, but eventually got sick of my iPhone.  It seemed as if the battery just didn't last the length of the contract.  I'd have a two year plan and by the end of year one I had to charge it all the time.  The other downside is the constant updating and syncing.  Between the iPad I use at work, the MacBook, Apple TV, iPad cart in my classroom, my daughter's iPod, my wife's iPhone there was always some cross clutter and my storage would fill up and I would have to delete apps, music, and pictures constantly.


So, I broke down and bought a Galaxy last spring and have not looked back.  The battery lasts all day and it even comes with a "Power Saving" option so keep it going.  My power was out for three days last June when we had the major storm and my phone stayed on the whole time under "Extreme Power Saving."  It is durable, I stepped on it in cleats and, yes, there is a crack, but you have to look real hard to see it.  The phone still works fine.  And as far as storage, you can buy more memory so now I can keep all my music on my phone and don't have to worry about deleting old songs every time I download a new album.  Critics agree calling the new Galaxy, "the most impressive piece of smartphone hardware I’ve ever held. It’s so polished, so well put together, so smartly designed, and so beautiful to look at that it’s a joy to pick up over and over again."  I'm glad I switched.  

1 comment:

  1. I think is better Apple is better becuse you can jail break it and then you can download every thing for free

    ReplyDelete