Monday, March 7, 2016

I disagree, Mrs. Davila.  I like Vans much more.  As the slogan says, they're "Off the Wall."  Now don't get me wrong, I own Converse and think they are classic, but these days I probably wear my Vans much, much more.  Converse are nice to throw on with anything, but they all look essentially the same.  With Vans you get many more options.  In my closet right now, I have Vans I can wear when I go out.  I have Vans I can wear in the summer.  I even have Vans I can get away with wearing to work.  Vans has the classic, boat shoe, and a wide variety of casual shoes to go with any outfit.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with John McClain because vans have more options to choose from and converse do look basically the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of them , so i can't decide.

    ReplyDelete