Thursday, March 10, 2016

Which is America's favorite sport??!! YOU DECIDE?!

                            Football vs Baseball



Baseball is slow, low-scoring and quiet—the opposite of the fast, loud and violent game of football. But is baseball really dying in the shadow of its flashier rival? While baseball maybe popular, football has always been my favorite sport to watch on tv and go to watch in person. In 2014, 35 percent of fans call the NFL their favorite sport, followed by Major League Baseball (14 percent), college football (11 percent), auto racing (7 percent), the NBA (6 percent), the NHL (5 percent) and college basketball (3 percent). Something about the crowd going wild when you see a "TOUCHDOWN" or even when you watch your team dominate the game makes you get excited and wanting to see more. More people who live in rural areas on the East coast say they're fans of the NFL than the general U.S. population. 

13 comments:

  1. I disagree with this article because, you won't know how fun and exciting baseball is until you actually play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Football is way better then baseball

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football is a personal favorite of mine. I honestly think baseball is falling on top of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never really been that into supports but I like to watch the football sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like foot ball because I like to tackle people because it gets me hype and it's fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Football is better becasue you can do skill and run

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think baseball is more boring to me, I would much rather prefer to watch a football home over a baseball game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Football runs in my fam. So I prefer foot ball because it feels more fun to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Football is definitely the best because of the intensity of the games and Super Bowl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like football its more action and more fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Football is better then Baseball because football you can tackle and do trick in the other hand baseball is boring you just have to hit the ball with the bat.Thats y Football is better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Football is better than baseball because football is exciting and baseball isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think football is better because you can learn a lot from games and the practices. in my opinion its a good sport but i also like base ball because its also an amazing sports. i think both sports are good.

    ReplyDelete